24 October, 2016
Veg Fried Momos
1.Maida : 1 Cup.
2. Salt to taste.
3. Warm Water as Required.
4. cabbage : 1 Cup finely chopped.
5. Carrot : 1/2 Cup finely chopped.
6 .onion : 1 finely chopped.
7. curry leaves as needed.
8. mustard seeds : 1/2 spoon.
9. Green chillies : 4 Finely Chopped.
- Take Maida and add salt and mix with required amount of warm water to make it as a soft dough and keep it aside for 1 hour.
2. take a pan and add some oil and saute the mustard seeds, curry leaves , onions, caabage and carrot. and let them be in low flame for 5 mins till the veggies become softly cooked . and your stuffing is ready .I added some turmeric for the color , its optional.
3 . Take a small amount of needed dough and roll into circle shape
4. place the prepared stuffing on the middle of the dough and fold it from one end to the other end and pack it finally as shown above.
5. Take a pan and deep fry oil and fry them till they are golden brown in colour..
6.Tasty Veg Fried Momos are ready to have.. very delightful appetite. 😀