26 October, 2016
cabbage manchurian (dry)
1.cabbage : 1 Cup finely chopped.
2. chilly : 2 finely chopped.
3. onions : 1/2 Cup finely chopped.
4. Maida : 1 Cup.
5. Corn Flour : 1 Spoon.
6. Tomato Sauce : 2 Spoons.
7. Green Chilly Sauce : 2 Spoons.
8. Soya Sauce: 2 Spoons.
9. Vinegar: 1 Spoon.
10. Oil: For deep fry.
11. Red chiily powder: as required.
- cut the cabbage, chilly and onions and keep aside.
2. Take a bowl and ass 1 cup maida ,1 spoon corn flour , cabbage , salt to taste and chilly powder as required and make a batter consistent to make pakoda .
3.Deep fry them in oil till golden brown.and take out in a plate.
4. Take 1 Spoon of oil and fry chillies, onions till golden brown and add tomato sauce, soya sauce andgreen chilly sauce and stir for 2 sec and and put vinegar and mix and putthe cabbage balls in it.. mix till all the cabbage balls have absorbed the sauces and become dry.
5.its ready to serve hot.. tasty cabbage manchurian ready to enjoy.. you can prepare this at home easily and cleanly so y go out to buy .. 😀