30 October, 2016
1. vermicelli/semiya : 1 cup (heaped).
2. Sugar : 3/4 Cup.
3 Cashews : As Required.
4. Dry grapes: As Required.
5. Ghee : 5 Spoons.
6. Milk : 3 Cups (water included if required. )
1.Take a pan and add ghee and roast cashew and dry grapes till golden brown , remove them into a plate and add vermicelli and fry till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Add milk and and sugar and let it to boil..
3. When the mixture boils add vermicelli , mix well and keep in sim for 5 minutes and add roasted cashews and kismis , off the stove and close it with a lid .let it set for sometime say 10 mins.
4. Tasty Semiya payasam is ready . easy and simple to prepare .Delecious payasam is ready to have.. 😀