9 November, 2016
1. Rice: 1/2 Cup.
2.Toor Dal: 1/2 Cup.
3.Grated Coconut : 3,4 Spoons.
4.onions : 1.
5. Tomato : 3.
6: potato : 2
7. Beans : 4.
8. Green Peas: Fist full.
9. Oil : As Required.
10. Chilly Powder : 1 Spoon.
11. Bisibelebath Powder : 3 Spoons.
12. Corriander : As needed.
13.Tamarind water : 2 Spoons.
- take rice and dal together, wash them and keep it for cooking
2.cook all the chopped vegetables seperately .
3. Cut onions, tomatoes ,grind the coconut and keep it aside.
4.Take a pan and add oil to it and fry onions till golden brown and add tomatoes till tomatoes are well cooked.
5. Now add bisibelebath powder, salt to taste and fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now add all the cooked vegetables and green peas to it and fry them for 2 mins. now grinded coconut to it. and boil it for 2 mins.
7. Add rice,dal mixture to the above prepared masal mixture , mix well and keep in sim for 2 mins.
8. Tasty bisi bisi bisibelabath is ready to serve… looks coulourfull isn’t it? 😀