11 March, 2017
1.Chenna Dal : 2 Cups
4 .Chenna Masala : 3 Spoons
5. Corriander Leaves : As Needed
6. Red Chilly Powder : 1 Spoon
7. Turmeric : 1/4 Spoon.
8. Salt : As needed.
9. Curry Leaves : As needed.
- Keep Chenna dal in water overnight or for 8 hours, Drain the water and boil the chenna with some salt to it , till soft , make sure you dont cook too much. drain the water and keep aside.
2. Cut Onions ,Tomatoes , Chillies , Corriander Powder
3. Take a pan and 3 Spoon oil and fry onions ,chillies and tomatoes till the tomatoes are smashed nicely.
4. Now add chenna masala, turmeric powder,red chilly powder and still well
5. now add chenna dal to this mixture, add required amount of water for your required consistency and salt to it. allow them to boil in low flame for some 5 mins.and off the flame.
Tasty chenna masala ready to serve with hot bhature or puri or even chapathi as you wish … 🙂